Start your new career serving individuals early in their recovery journey
Yes - you heard that right! We are ruthlessly committed to increasing access to recovery services and understand that the shortage of qualified professionals who can help is a massive barrier. To address this, Refocus Recovery offers accredited training to become a Certified Peer Recovery Specialist at NO COST.
Do you have at least one year of personal sustained recovery? While it's not required for training, you must have 1+ years of personal sustained recovery to become certified.
Certified Peer Recovery Training
- Training sessions include 46 hours of instruction and are delivered over 5, or 7 days (depending on your preference) .
- During the class you will explore:
- The roles and functions of a CPRS
- How another person's perception of themselves and the world is unique
- How to foster a safe place for clients to share without the fear of judgement or shame
- Developing strong, healthy relationships and connections between people with different view points
- How to use your new skills in practice
- Once you have completed the session you will be prepared to take the Minnesota Certification Board exam and earn your CPRS designation
- You are now ready to work as a CPRS
Apply For Training
After receiving your application our team will connect with you over email or SMS to complete a short screening and confirm your eligibility for the free training course. Only Minnesota residents are eligible at this time.
Certified peer recovery specialist manager